AXIOM Rest Interface
From apertus wiki
1.1 Week 1 (May 30 - June 6)
- Started working on client App in Go language, understood the design requirements.
- Pushed first version of client.go App to the Project GitHub repository
- Re-structured the project directory and added the first draft of ReadMe file.
1.2 Week 2 (June 6 - June 13)
- Updated ReadMe with current progress of the overall project.
- Updated client.go file with incremental changes.
1.3 Week 3 (June 13 - June 20)
- Containerised the Client App and added docker (support) file to the project repository.
- Setup development environment with QtCreator and Visual Studio Code IDEs.
- Updated client.go file (establishes connection with axiom daemon-server)
- Updated the ReadMe file with illustrative figure about the project, steps to setup development environment with requirements and necessary configuration for the IDEs.
1.4 Week 4 (June 20 - June 27)
- Malte added open source license to the project repository, along with docker file update.
- Debugged client.go for establishing a connection with the daemon server.
- Worked on the Client App, added AddSettingIS method and understood more about FlatBuffers usage with help from Andrej.
- Updated the illustrative image, with current chosen implementation and format.
- Developed an initial prototype of the Client App which communicates with the daemon server and sends some data.