Some of the following files are test footage submissions and the AXIOM Beta has improved and evolved since they were captured, for example some of the linked DNGs don't have white balance metadata. Consequently, and on converting some sample clips, the first few frames may show evidence of row noise.
Sensor: CMOSIS CMV12000
Note: YouTube trans-coding downgrades image quality.There are uncompressed .mov .mp4 and .dng files in 720p, 1080p and 4K archived below if you'd like to play with them.
- 14.03.16. Multiple sample files and early tests circa February to August 2016
- 16.05.16. Sample DNG and uncompressed files - apertus.org | Download links at bottom of page.
- 08.02.17. Low light test footage from Graham Mullis - YouTube | HD 1080p.
- 28.03.17. AXIOM Team Talk 12.3 - apertus.org | Graded and ungraded .dng and .mp4 sample files in 1080p and 4K.
- 15.11.17. Vienna Türkenschanzpark Autumn 2017 - YouTube | HD 1080p. DNG still photo and DNxHD video files are available from the corresponding article here.
- 31.03.20. Timelapse footage from AXIOM Belgium - Nextcloud | RAW12 and HD 1080 MP4.
See also: Video Archive