1 Drupal6 to 7 Migration Checklist
- migrate axiom-dev to axiom subdomain -> done
- change $base_url for /doc_root/alpha_minisite/subsites/en -> done
- change apache conf.d files -> done
- verify boost is working -> done
- monitor 404s -> /admin/reports/page-not-found
- add old website to header -> done
This is about the new Apertus website, located at http://dev.apertus.org.
Its still in developmet but once finished will replace the current main website which will be archived (but stay online in a rea-only mode)
Drupal 7 install, with the twitter bootstrap theme.
There is a subtheme, called "apertus_bootstrap" which is in use now.
In this theme there is an apertus.css file.
Please try to respect the structure of this file:
- google fonts imports (they must be the first items in this file, don't ask me why)
- general typography
- general page modifications
It makes it easier to find your way. General rule: as little css as possible, only override what is needed. Ask for help, make backups.
3.1.1 markitup editor
This wysiwyg editor is the perfect mix of the normal text editor for programmers and the colorful GUI of a real WYSIWYG editor that does not produce terribly bloated HTML.
188.8.131.52 CSS Theme Preview
/sites/all/libraries/markitup/markitup/templates/preview.html must link to all the relevant CSS files currently in use in the theme.
This is hardcoded and must be changed when switching themes. Also the node structure that drupal creates must be emulated here so the class structure can be used 1:1 like the following:
<div style="border:1px solid #BBB; padding:10px; width:879px;">
<!-- content -->
The preview window size can be adapted to the size of the actual page container in
- [non-essential] add number of comments eg. "13 comments" to each item in blog and news view after teaser text (maybe with small speech bubble icon)
- [non-essential] is there a way to make the colorbox either display images at their original size or if the image is too big use a fixed percentage of the screen (like CSS width: 90%) ?
- [non-essential] is there a module to get the URLS to certain image style versions of an uploaded image easily when editing a node
- [non-essential] display current language in top nav (with flag symbol maybe)
- improve dropcap css class
- the frontpage top content does not obey the language switching
- om_maximenu dropdown blocks don't obey block translations even if they are available: bug report: http://drupal.org/node/1459416 - the patch provided on this page does not match current code anymore - does it work with dev version of module? --Sebastian (talk) 20:10, 11 March 2013 (CET)
4 Apertus Forums
4.1 Fixing Email notifications "from" Name
Manually edited /includes/functions_messenger.php at line 477 and 482 to add the "From" Name