This is about the new Apertus website, located at http://dev.apertus.org.
Its still in developmet but once finished will replace the current main website which will be archived (but stay online in a rea-only mode)
Drupal 7 install, with the twitter bootstrap theme.
There is a subtheme, called "apertus_bootstrap" which is in use now.
In this theme there is an apertus.css file.
Please try to respect the structure of this file:
- google fonts imports (they must be the first items in this file, don't ask me why)
- general typography
- general page modifications
It makes it easier to find your way. General rule: as little css as possible, only override what is needed. Ask for help, make backups.
1.1.1 markitup editor
This wysiwyg editor is the perfect mix of the normal text editor for programmers and the colorful GUI of a real WYSIWYG editor that does not produce terribly bloated HTML.
22.214.171.124 CSS Theme Preview
/sites/all/libraries/markitup/markitup/templates/preview.html must link to all the relevant CSS files currently in use in the theme.
This is hardcoded and must be changed when switching themes. Also the node structure that drupal creates must be emulated here so the class structure can be used 1:1.
The preview window size can be adapted to the size of the actual page container in
- Image Carousel with news item rotation on front page with small html overlay and dots indicating "position" in carousel - maybe http://nivo.dev7studios.com/demos/ or http://slidesjs.com/examples/images-with-captions/
- the link to Add Content -> Page in the top adminmenu is missing
-> one is empty, the other works, I cannt odelete the empty one for obscure reasons
- add number of comments eg. "13 comments" to each item in blog and news view after teaser text (maybe with small speech bubble icon)