All Team Talk episodes listed with links to corresponding articles on apertus.org. YouTube Team Talk playlist can be found here
- Episode 1 - 27.01.15. In this first big update video after successful crowd funding we give an overview about the current development status of the AXIOM Beta open source camera and further plans as well as answering some of the most pressing user questions we received.
- Episode 2 - 20.03.15. Insight into AXIOM Beta Hardware/Software Development Process, Beta naming scheme, delays, Beta module system, OSH Park, Standby/Power Save Mode, Oscilloscope, FLIR One and Tormach CNC Mill arrived, dead pixels. Chapters and text can be found here
- Episode 3 - 02.06.15. Early Beta status report. Article can be found here
- Episode 4 - 19.06.15. NAB 2015, Atum 3D printer repairing, and Behind the Scenes of AXEÖHM Aprils fool video. Article can be found here
- Episode 5 - 14.06.15. OpenCine beginnings, AXIOM Gamma kickoff meeting impressions, AXIOM Gamma upgrade path news. Article here
- Episode 6 - 01.09.15. AXIOM Beta I hardware report, AXIOM Gamma and AXIOM Beta relationship clarification, 3 Phase payment concept & bulk accessories purchase explained. Article here
- Episode 7 - 29.10.15. AXIOM Bridge introduction, AXIOM Ecosystem introduction, IBC 2015 report, and meet the CNC mill. Article here
- Episode 8 - 03.12.15. AXIOM Beta hardware completed, production starts, and first moving images. Article here
- Episode 9 - 05.04.16. First Team Talk filmed with the AXIOM Beta and shot in experimental 4K RAW, AXIOM camera comparison, and colour calibration procedures. Article here
- Episode 10 - 18.10.16. New AXIOM shared office space mini studio, brief project update, and AXIOM Remote and Remote Plus (a Raspberry Pi and Touchscreen based device) progress and developments. Article here
- Episode 11 - 04.11.16. Enclosures. Article can be found here
- Episode 12.1 - 28.12.16. Team Talk survey results and Simon Repp talks about Project Elmyra.
- Episode 12.2 - 22.02.17. Hardware upgrades listed, build timelapse and fixed pattern noise calibration demo. Corresponding article here
- Episode 12.3 - 28.03.17. Sample footage. Article here.
- Episode 13.1 - 18.09.17. SDI Plugin module development and respective grant from German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Maker Fair attendance with SMT workshops and exhibition at Vienna Biennale 2017 at the Museum of Applied Arts. Article here.
Enable privacy-enhanced mode.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/g49iStiio4s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>