1 Prepare Micro SD Card
- Acquire the latest automatically built firmware image:
- download, install and start Ether: https://www.balena.io/etcher/
- Flash the acquired image to the Micro SD card with Etcher
- Put the Micro SD card into the AXIOM Beta Microzed Slot and power up the Beta
This new firmware is still in development so expect issues and bugs. This is the list of current issues/bugs: https://github.com/apertus-open-source-cinema/axiom-beta-firmware/issues
If you find a new bug (please validate its not reported as issue already first) please add it as github issue.
- default user is now “operator” with pw: “axiom”
- sudo is required to change system/camera settings as no password
- Image build log is located in each image under: /var/build.log
- devicetree is in: /boot/devicetree.dts
- axiom-file-check.sh does an integrity check of /usr, /etc and /opt
- binaries are linked in: /usr/axiom/bin
- scripts are linked in: /usr/axiom/script
- /opt/axiom-firmware contains scripts and binaries
- every beta currently has the same MAC address - a random one should be generated on the first boot.