Difference between revisions of "Beta CMV12K ZIF Sensor Board"
|(38 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[axiom beta sensor cmv12000 v0.15 zif]]
[[axiom beta sensor cmv12000 v0.15 zif
Latest revision as of 15:21, 18 December 2021
Note: For the non-development THT version of this sensor board see Beta CMV12K THT Sensor Board
AXIOM Beta Developer Kits can be equipped with a CMV12000 ZIF (zero insertion force) socket sensor board. This is useful for developers as it allows for frequent, easy sensor removal at the turn of a lever (zero force). The CMV12000 sensor itself is a high resolution global shutter CMOS image sensor.
2 Image Sensor Features
- global shutter
- APS-C / Super35 diameter
- 12 Megapixels (4096 x 3072) resolution
- 320 frames per second (8bit), higher values at reduced resolution, lower values at higher bitdepth
- 8, 10 or 12bit output
- 10 stops (native), 15 stops with PLR HDR dynamic range
- 5.5µm pixel size
3 PCB Features
- Socket 604 BGA as ZIF image sensor socket for easy image sensor removal
- PCB hole behind/below image sensor for optional sensor cooling
- 32 of 64 LVDS pairs connected
3.1 Image Sensor ZIF Socket
Uses Socket 604 BGA see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socket_604
Please note that the correct position for the CMV12000 to be inserted into the ZIF socket is the left most and top most position when looking straight at the ZIF socket (lever at the top). Any other position will not work and could potentially damage image sensor and camera hardware.
The CMV12000 has a 4W continuous peak power consumption. There might be short higher peaks when training LVDS channels to initialize the sensor communication. For still images you can operate the sensor with largely reduced IO (number of LVDS lanes) which in turn should also reduce power consumption.
- AXIOM Beta Sensor CMV12000 v0.18 ZIF R1.3
- AXIOM Beta Sensor CMV12000 V0.18 ZIF R1.2
- axiom beta sensor cmv12000 v0.18 zif R1.1
- axiom beta sensor cmv12000 v0.15 zif
- axiom beta sensor cmv12000 v0.13 zif