Difference between revisions of "Beta Debug Shield"
|(13 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[File:-- .jpg | |]]
two . /() .
Latest revision as of 17:04, 18 December 2021
AXIOM Beta features two shield-slots with space for additional connectors going to both east and west sides of the camera. One shield has a slow-speed (200Mb/s) interface and one medium-speed (1Gbit/s) interface connecting to the main processing FPGA. Therefore these shields are perfect for additional future interfaces like: Trigger in/out, Genlock in/out, Timecode in/out, Sync in/out or connecting external sensors or buttons, small LCDs, etc. The name "shields" was inspired by the Arduino plugin boards - also called "shields".
- Compatible with both East and West shield headers.
- Via East shield header has four high-speed LVDS pairs (1Gbit/s).
- Via West shield header has four medium-speed LVDS pairs (200Mb/s+).
- 20x GPIO bank LED indicators.
- 2x Power LEDS.
- AC coupling and biasing via pull-ups and pull-downs.
- Shields are not hot pluggable.