The parts listed in this archive are applicable to the following devices:
It became necessary to create a system that allows identifying each part in AXIOM devices with a unique identification code for assembly drawings/instructions, inventory keeping, spare part ordering/sales, and the billing of custom orders.
The system was designed to be:
- Human friendly (readable).
- Machine friendly (possibility to draw the code in a barcode/QR code).
- Flexible in the sense that it can be extended in the future with new categories/parts that are not yet known.
- Fool proof and easy to read (not contain both O-letters and 0-zero numbers that are hard to differentiate - same with 1,7, l, I, etc.).
- Time saving to work with (codes shouldn't be too long).
- All parts identification codes should be the same or very similar length.
3.3 Part Codes
- 00-Printed Circuit Boards
- 10-Enclosures and Associated Mechanical Parts
- 20-Screws, Rods, Spacers, Rings and Nuts]
- 30-Wiring and Connectors
- 50-Tools & Test Components
- 60-Misc materials