This is about the new Apertus website, located at http://dev.apertus.org.
Its still in developmet but once finished will replace the current main website which will be archived (but stay online in a rea-only mode)
Drupal 7 install, with the twitter bootstrap theme.
There is a subtheme, called "apertus_bootstrap" which is in use now.
In this theme there is an apertus.css file.
Please try to respect the structure of this file:
- google fonts imports (they must be the first items in this file, don't ask me why)
- general typography
- general page modifications
It makes it easier to find your way. General rule: as little css as possible, only override what is needed. Ask for help, make backups.
- footer copyright "to" value doesn't work - php permission problem?
- the link to Add Content -> Page in the top adminmenu is missing
- add number of comments eg. "13 comments" to each item in blog and news view after teaser text (maybe with small speech bubble icon)
- When on a video subsite like http://dev.apertus.org/node/124 the top menu Media -> Video dropdown menu has a new subitem (the video you are currently at) but you cannot go back to the video overview by clicking the Media -> Video button.